Friday, February 8, 2008

Baby Bjorn Vs. Ergo

Baby Bjorn Vs.
Ergo Baby Carrier
I'm starting to think about what I need for the Littlest Meek. My last two were so colicky that I carried them constantly from 0-4and 0-6 months each. I had a sling which was nice for short periods but then my back would begin to ache. Mostly I just packed them around with one arm under their butt and one across their middle until my wrists would ache and my hands would go to sleep. I also tried the Snuggli but had the same aching back problem. This time I am ready to make the investment to save my back and my sanity. Has anyone ever tried either one of these carriers? Please let me know your opinions.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I am so out of the loop on baby products. Sorry man! I have no clue! BTW--we would love to have visitors in Boston! Can't wait!

Porter Family said...

My friend just had a little baby and she had this wrap that you wore that basically snuggled the kid and tied around the back like a baby bjorn, but way more comfortable. I can't remember the name of it, but she said she liked it tons better than the bjorn. Hope it helps. If you want the name of it, let me know! Good luck!
Heather

Jennifer V said...

Hi...I don't even know you, but I am friends with Kathy Thomander, Alita, and others in Moscow and I've heard lots about you. So it's a little weird to post, but I have THE solution for you. Check out this website:

http://www.wearyourbaby.com/

I have tried all different kinds of snugglis and backpacks and this is BY FAR the most comfortable. No backaches!!! And it's cheaper and more versatile!

Cralina said...

Both baby Bjorn and Ergo carriers are comfortable...i have opted both.