Sunday, May 11, 2008

Look what I did!!!

My husband's aunt Nancy told me about this cool website called www.scrapblog.com that is a free digital scrapbooking site. Actually it's a digital scrap blogging site but I just made my page and saved it as a jpeg. This is my experiment to see how it works. After seeing all of Alita's cute digital scrapbooking pages I've wanted to experiment but alas I don't have nifty Photoshop software. This site is amazing and sooooooo user friendly. It is click and drag to change backgrounds, colors, stickers, change photo size etc. Perfect for a non-computer geek like me. Unfortunately the format size is not alterable. Nancy says she prints off 4x6's at Sam's Club but that 8x10's don't work so well. I'll have to mess around and see what I can work with. Anyhow, I was quite proud of myself. If you have any other tips or leads on free digital scrapbooking stuff, I am really interested.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Looks cute! Do you like the whole digital thing? Think you will change?

Ivy & Mae said...

Hello Meeks--I didn't know you blogged ;)

Good luck with your soon-to-be here arrival.

Becca said...

Very cool Donalee! I love it! I wish that I could do something easier like that-I just love the hands on too much. I am happy for you though! I hope this doesn't mean that you will not be coming to scrap-n-chat anymore????