Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keeping Busy


Tal has been working really hard in Tae Kwon Do. He just tested for and earned his green belt. It was so fun to watch him execute his forms during the test. He was very focused and sharp. He has come a long way.
Tal is pretty proud to be advancing to the next level. And from what I saw in the sparring portion of the test, we just don't want to mess with Tal. :)
I don't think that you could call it nesting, it's more like "Aaaaaagh, I have a billion things to get done before this baby comes." And one of those things was the remodel of our downstairs bathroom. It all started with just a plan to paint the bathroom and escalated into sanding down the walls, retexturing ( by my dad), new paint, new vanity and light, new accessories, and new storage shelves in the cubby ( also built by my awesome dad). But in the end, it does look awesome, if a little bright and I am slowly paying my penance to the budget worksheet. Abi loves it by the way.

No comments: