Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fun

 Our leaves were just starting to fall one October afternoon when Princess Leah, Eva and I ventured outside to play.  I raked a good pile for Leah to run and jump in. 
 But Leah's favorite activity was piling leaves on Eva.
 At October's pack meeting Talmage earned his Wolf Bade in Pack Meeting.  I think he was a little excited.  Tal really enjoys going to Cub Scouts and all of the fun activities he does there and at home. 
 My little kids are the cutest Trick or Treaters.  Tal repeated as Captain Rex from Star Wars.  Leah was Princess Leah of course.  ( I didn't even have to buy a costume, just add a little make-up and sparkles.)  Eva is a sweet little bunny.  And Abi is the goddess Aphrodite.  Mom is quite remarkable with a sheet and safety pins. 
Tal and Abi carved their own pumpkins this year.  Didn't they do an awesome job.  Mom helped Leah out with hers.  She offered creative instruction. 

No comments: