Saturday, May 26, 2012

Funny Kiddos

This little girl just cracks me up. Leah says and does some of the funniest things. Yesterday she was sitting on the potty and her pants were hanging off of her feet, one longer than the other. "Look, these are my elephants," she tells me. "This one is a big elephant, WROOOOO," she said as she raised the longer pant leg. "And this is the small elephant, wrooooooo."
This day Talmage set up a photo shoot in our basement and Leah was one of his models.
Too funny.

This was his self portrait.

Talmage wanted to play AYSO soccer this spring. Every year as we sit out it the cold and the rain to cheer on our kids I ask myself, "Why do we play Spring soccer again?!!" But Talmage has improved a lot this year and is having a blast learning some new skills. Go Buddy!!!

No comments: