Monday, January 21, 2008

31 Day Challenge Update

State Bar Swearing In
Abi's Kindergarten
Happy Halloween

I've converted. I've started scrappin' on 12x12. I love how many pics I can fit on one page. Why
didn't I do this sooner? Ah well. I haven't done a layout everyday but I have definately done more than I would have without the challenge. These three I did over the weekend. I try to keep my things out in my little crafting corner downstairs so that I can run down and work on a page when I have a few minutes. But we don't heat our basement, so it's really cold. Plus, who has tons of "free minutes." Shout out to Ranay who is doing a great job on the challenge!!!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey--just to quick answer your questions. The creativity is there for me without the annoyance of the mess. I find it easier to be more creative because I can try things and if it bombs no reason just hit undo and try something else. I don't waste materials that way. I think when all is said and done it will be less expensive for me as well because I can reuse all of my materials again and again.

I print them at Costco for a good price and them put them in my own binders so I can add programs, ticket stubs and other momentos.

Anyway it has been way fun!

Aaron said...

BTW what is the 31 day scrapbook challenge?

Unknown said...

Your pages look cute!

Ranay said...

I LOVE the Halloween pictures - Captain Hook especially!!! Oh, it's given me a good laugh this morning - which I desperately needed! AWESOME job on the pages, they are adorable!