Sunday, February 22, 2009

Money Saving Tips


Because who doesn't like to save money.

I've just added a new gadget to my side bar called "Sites to Save Money" where I have 3 sites (and hopefully will soon add more) that help me save money. Most of them are dedicated to couponing and shopping deals but I hope to add other things soon. "Pinching your Pennies" is my new find that has an Idaho forum that lists deals for Albertsons, Walmart, Kmart, and Broulims. Soooo great because I want to know about the sales here in little ole Idaho. FYI - Albertsons has a great deal on Progresso soups and Betty Crocker products through Wednesday where if you buy 10 items you get $10 toward your next purchase. Divide up your finds and roll over the $10 to get nearly free products. "Being Frugal is Fabulous" has lists of deals for stores like Walgreen's and Rite Aid as well as links for freebies and the Monday Redbox Free Rental Code. "The Coupon Mom" has a great coupon data base and system for organizing and finding coupons. However it is a little frustrating because the inserts in our paper don't have all of the coupons other larger papers do. If you have a favorite site you like to visit please send me a comment with the URL and I will add it to my sidebar. Happy Shopping!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Those are some of my favorite sites as well. I still love www.afullcup.com! It is so helpful. THanks for the tips.

The Batemans said...

Thanks for the tips in good ole Idaho! I am still trying to figure all of this out so Thanks for more tips.

Unknown said...

I like redplum.com and
http://upercouponing.coupontom.com/
there isnt always something there but I have found some good ones. Thanks for the tips and the links!