Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun for Four Dollars


My husband Kris is an avid golfer, well at least he would be if we had more money in the entertainment category of our budget. I enjoy golfing, as long as we don't keep score, but haven't had the chance to go since before Abi was born. But a few Saturdays ago we took our kids out to Sage Lakes to let them hit a bucket of balls out on the driving range.


Kris was a great teacher, helping Abi and Tal line up their shot and work on their pendelum swing. I love this pic because Tal is always trying to be just like his Dad.
Then Abi and Tal got to try their hand at the putting green. (Loser has to buy ice cream. JK) That used to be the rule with Kris and I but this time dad bought the soda to go with our hamburgers for dinner.

1 comment:

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Wow- I LOVE your blog! Sean just told me that you one, so I had to check it out. The golfing looks so fun- and I love the picture taken at Leah's baby blessing. It was great to see you guys the other night. We need to get together soon.
Love Jessi