Sunday, August 10, 2008

Leah at 2 months

Our little Leah is growing in leaps and bounds. She is 9 lbs 12 oz now and 23 1/2 inches long. One of her favorite times is bathtime. She loves to kick and splash in the tub. She also has the cutest smiles and will grin at you when you talk to her. ( No the date is not correct on my thought calendar. I've been a little preoccupied.)
Here are my girls first thing in the morning. Abi is such a great helper and loves little Leah. Abi was holding Leah so that I could make breakfast.
I was trying to catch one of her cute smiles but no luck. She's still a little sweetie though and we love her to pieces.

3 comments:

Monk Family said...

What darling pictures of little Leah. She just looks so sweet. Boy, she is sure wide awake in the picture of her and Abbi. Enjoy, they grow up way too fast. Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute. You are doing better at updating than I am! Remember that you are getting the things done that are the most important (houses can wait) and your kids and husband know that you love them, even if you are busy. Love, Kalene

Aaron said...

She is beautiful! I love her eyes. I also wish we could have worked out a visit. Life has been so busy here in Twin and we are heading out on Saturday. Yikes.

No news still on that other front. I am changing medications and increasing the dosage. We shall see, right? It is a total emotional roller coaster. I am trying to enjoy it all. Arghhh. ;)