Friday, August 7, 2009

Roaring Youth Jam 2009

Once again I am marathon blogging. So scroll way down to catch up with the fun things we've been doing this summer.

Thursday morning my sister and I took our kids to the "Roaring Youth Jam" along the greenbelt. It is always a fun paint, glitter and glue filled experience.

Abi and Tal try their hand at sand art.
Of course we had to stop and visit the face painting.
Leah rips it up with her spoon at the "Junk Jam."

Abi and Tal loved tagging the graffiti wall.


My children get thier hula hooping skills from their dad. He is amazingly talented, he even wins contests. I, however, am quite pathetic. Wahooo, little Meeks.

Painting the xylophone is always a crazy experience. I tried to think ahead this year and my kids wore their grubbies. We had a roaring good time.

No comments: