Friday, January 16, 2009

High School Memories Tag

If I can get my scanner hooked up I'll try and post a pic later.


1. What year did you graduate? 1995
2. Did you date someone from high school? Yes, married him as well. :)
3. What kind of car did you drive? Car #1-Blue Buick Sommerset #2 Black Honda Accord my dad fixed up my senior year - sunroof and everything.
4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? My bra strap broke in the middle of a Humerous Interp Speech. (Arms came down and no more movement after that.)
5. Were you a party animal? No.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Hardly, my mom always told me I scared the boys away. Kris was one of the few brave enough to ask me out.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I tried out for Troyalairs but was not good enough. I sang in Girl's Choir as a Sophmore but discovered Debate instead.
8.Were you a nerd? Yip. Debate, NHS, and AP classes.
9. Where you on any varsity teams? Cross Country Sr. Year - but then everyone who ran was. l10.Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope - I did skip school 1 time though ( wild side.)
11. Can you still sing the fight song? I can do the actions.
12. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Kissinger - Debate - My true love in HS. Mrs Brown- AP English. Mr Clark - Anat and Phys.
13. What classes do you wish you would have taken? Spanish - German is a bit useless.
14.What was your school's full name? Rigby High School
15. School mascot? Trojan (read "The Illiad" -Thanks Mrs Brown.)
16. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Jr Year - Jaron Ball
17.Where did you go on "Senior Skip Day"? Lagoon.
18. Were you in any clubs? Debate, NHS, and Jr Miss
19.Who was your prom date? Kristopher Meek. Go figure.
20.What do you remember most about graduation? I was excited to move on but nostalgic that everything would change.
21. What advice would you give yourself? Don't worry so much about what other people think!22. Are you planning on going to your reunions? I got roped into planning the 10 and I'll probably go to 20 if I'm free.
23. If you could go back and do it again would you? Hahahahahaha... No.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

1 comment:

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

so cute! and I'm sorry that i didn't get back to you about the Jus company - are you still interested? I can have my sister call you - she's a distributor. Please forgive me!!! :-)
and - the baby is so cute!